CONGRATS RICHARDSON FAMILY!!!
We just found out the other day that my bestie is expecting her second baby in August, and we are beyond ecstatic for them. Abby and Lex are such great parents to their daughter Kagen, and I know the second baby will be loved beyond words.
Kagen is going to be a great big sister. Abby watched Kendall for us while we were home, and he and Kagen had so much fun playing together. I can't wait to see her interact with her new sibling and be a big helper to her Mommy and Daddy. We are excited that Kendall will be getting a new playmate as well. It's going to be great watching all of them grow up together.
Abby, Lex, and Kagen - we pray for a safe, uneventful, stress free pregnancy. If you guys need anything we are here for you!! We love you guys very much!!!





1 comments:
Awww!! Thank you!!! I can't wait for y'all to get back and you get pregnant!!! ahaha!!!
Post a Comment