Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Kendall & Santa 2010

My brother and sis in law own a photography business in San Antonio called Be True Photography. Throughout the year they do mini shoots in addition to regular shoots and one of those mini shoots is with Santa. I was so excited that we got to be in San Antonio visiting them while they were still doing the Santa shoots. Gwen got all the kids super cute matching pjs with their names on them. The Saturday before we left to go home Kendall got his picture taken with Santa as well as with his cousins Camaryn and Landon(Kendall's cousins not Santa's). There was even one of Santa's elf's that showed up - Big Elf Uncle Rob. Kendall wasn't the happiest kid on Earth during the shoot, but he did a lot better then I though he would. I really love the pictures with Kendall, Cam, Landon and Santa. It makes my heart happy to see all the cousins together.

0 comments: