Wednesday, December 29, 2010

November 10, 2010


November 10, 2007 was one of the most wonderful days of my life. That was the day I married my very best friend and the love of my life....

Bubba and I celebrated our third wedding anniversary while we were home. We actually got to go on a date. Thank you to Abby for watching Kendall for us. That was the first time we had left Kendall for someone else to watch. He loved every minute getting to play with Kagen. We didn't do anything too fancy. We went to Texas Roadhouse and had an appitizer and drinks. The best part was getting to carry on a conversation longer then a minute. God blessed me so much by putting such an amazing man in my life. He is always there for me, encouraging me to try new things, being my biggest cheerleader and support. Plus he is an awesome father to our little boy. I can't wait to see what the next 63 years have in store for us.

I LOVE YOU WILLIAM WYNINEGAR
TO THE MOON AND BACK!

0 comments: