Well we now we have a floor - some what. They came in and put down concrete. They actually did it all by hand - mixed, pour, and smoothed. I'm not sure it will be dried by the morning because it's really humid in the kitchen, but who knows. Not really sure what the next step with be in this process, so tomorrow will be interesting (that is if the concrete is dry by then). Maybe sometime in the next week or so I will finally have my kitchen back.
| We have cement!!! |
| They did all of this by hand from mixing to laying it It's the Omani way |
| I really hope this won't take a long time to dry It's really humid in there |




1 comments:
Just think how nice it will be when it's all done! The stove propped up on blocks looked really scary to me. I guess there are no building codes there.
Hang in there!
Post a Comment