Holy cow, I can’t believe that Kendall will be 9 months old tomorrow. In just three short months our baby boy will be a year old. Where on Earth is the time going? Kendall has been busy this month…he traveled to Switzerland, cut two teeth, started to pull up on his crib, and started to crawl (more of a belly crawl but a crawl none the less). He is starting to become a very active little boy; who is also very curious. He will roll/crawl all over the living room just to see what all is around him. He is so much fun and such a sweet boy.
Likes:
Throwing a ball
Dancing
His pacifier
Giving hugs
Petting Mollie & Chloe
Playing in the bath
Dislikes:
Teething
Foods (non baby food):
Cauliflower
Broccoli
Green Beans
Carrots
Peas
Cheese Sauce
Gerber Puffs
Wheat toast
Yogurt Melts
Sounds:
Yelling (I guess he’s testing out his vocal cords)
He’s so much fun to watch and see what he’ll do next. He thinks thing through and loves to watch things work. I know next month will bring so much more and very exciting things. Bubba and I are so incredibly blessed to get to experience all these little things over again with such an amazing little boy.
![]() |
| Newborn |
| 1 Month |
| 2 Months |
| 3 Months |
| 4 Months |
| 5 Months |
| 6 Months |
| 7 Months |
| 8 Months |





1 comments:
Be sure to post his 9 month picture tomorrow :)
Post a Comment