Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kitchen - Day 2

Well it's day two of the kitchen floor redo. They did more demo and found that there is actually a leak coming down from Kendall's bathroom (Kendall's room is above the kitchen). One of the gentleman called a plumber to come look at the leak and then continued with the job at hand. So far the plumber hasn't come to fix the leak, but the floor guys went a head and cemented the area that the leak is coming in from. Doesn't really make sense to me, but what do I know. I'm even wondering if the leak will be fixed before the floor is finished. With my experience here in Oman, I'm not holding my breath.

Cement work

Looks like they put a little better supports
under our stove

A little more cleared out

The leak is under the wall/cement


0 comments: