Oh my gosh, tomorrow our baby boy is going to be ½ a year old. Time is flying by WAY too fast. This month has been fun. Kendall started cereal and is loving it. He took to eating with a spoon like a champ. Now he’s starting to watch Bubba and I eat and grabbing for our food, so tomorrow we are starting baby food. That means two things, he’s going to really plump up, and he’ll have some interesting diapers. He’s starting to roll over a lot more and not minding being on his belly as much. There has been a couple times he’s rolled all the way over. I think it surprised him the first time it happened. When he is on his belly he’s starting to raise his head up, get his hands under him, and look around. I think what he is really wanting to do is sit up. He’ll lay on the floor and try to get upright. It’s not going to be too much longer before he’s sitting on the floor grabbing for the dogs. Bubba and I started to put him in his stroller without using his car seat. It’s fun to watch him when we do that because he is looking at everything he can. I love the curiosity he has for the world around him. Kendall is starting to show signs of teething. Thankfully its not every day that he is showing it, but when he does, OH MAN!!! I just hope it’s not as bad when he does get his first tooth. I hate to see him hurting . One of Kendall’s favorite things right now is what we call blowing raspberries. Really what he does is sticks out his tongue and spits every where., but he loves it! One of my favorite things is listening to him on the monitor in the morning babbling to himself and hearing the new noises he makes. When he figures out a new noise, he will repeat it over and over. It’s going to fun to see what he does once he starts to talk. He is starting to giggle a lot more. That is one thing that just melts my heart. I love, love, love to hear him laugh and to see his sweet smile. He is such a happy boy, and he makes our lives so much better every day.
One Month
Two Month




1 comments:
He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment