Wednesday, September 30, 2009

4D Ultrasound Pics

Here are two pictures from our 4D ultrasound. They aren’t the best, but it’s all I have until I can get the CD to work. Kendall is such a handsome boy, and we can’t wait to meet him. It looks like he has his daddy’s chin, my cheeks, and some long fingers. He's also a very active boy. He moved around most of the time while we were doing the ultrasound, and hasn't really let up since. He has truly taken over my body, but I wouldn't trade my pregnancy or my little mister for anything in the world. I hope to get better pictures up soon (maybe before he actually gets here). Enjoy!

Sucking his thumb.

That's where his thumb was 90% of the time.
Looks like we'll have our work cut out for us on that one.

Saying a little prayer.
Man, look at those long fingers.

1 comments:

Kendra said...

Adorable! And yes, I see what you mean about the long fingers!