Wednesday, September 9, 2009

26 weeks....

Well I’m now 26 weeks along. It was kind of crazy looking over and seeing 14 weeks until our due date on the countdown. Kendall is going to be here before we know it. I’m feeling good, just getting bigger. I weighed myself the other day, and thought to myself I don’t think my doc is going to worry any more about me gaining weight. I know when it’s all said and done I will have broken the 200 mark and then some. I just hope that most of that weight will be belly. Ok, I know that half of it will be boobs, but a girl can hope. I’m over the jalapeño craving, but still loving orange juice. I have moved on to Salt & Vinegar Lay’s potato chips. Fortunately we only get the snake size bags, or I would be breaking the 300 mark. Kendall is kind of on a schedule, as much as he can be floating around in my belly. He’s really active in the evening time, isn’t as active during the night, and around 7:30 am is on the move again. Here lately he’s added a few kicks and punches during the afternoon. I guess he’s starting to run out of room, so that means my belly is going to start growing again. I’m not sleeping that great, but thank goodness it isn’t because Kendall is keeping me up. It’s just that I can’t get comfortable and toss and turn. Our next doc appointment will be next Wednesday. We will do the 4D ultrasound, and hopefully will still see a little boy. This will be my last visit with my doc here. I now have my ticket home. I will be touching down at DFW Oct. 1st. I’m super excited to be coming home, but really sad that Bubba won’t be coming with me this trip. He won’t be able to come until closer to Dec. I know time will fly. Oct. and Nov. is going to be a busy time, but full of fun things. My awesome friends in Tyler are throwing me a baby shower Oct. 24th, and my amazing family is throwing me one in San Antonio Nov. 14th. I’m truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. I’ll also spend those couple of months getting all kinds of cute and fun things for Kendall and his nursery. I can’t wait to start really shopping for my baby boy. On top of all that I will be trying to get ready for Christmas. So you need to start getting your list together soon because I will have to have all my shopping done before Kendall gets here. Love to you all!!!

1 comments:

Kendra said...

Glad to hear that Kendall is already on a schedule! We have already started preparations for your baby shower. Can't wait to see you!