Wednesday, September 23, 2009

28 weeks...start of the 3rd trimester!!

WOOHOO we are now in the 3rd trimester!!! It feels like time is flying by. Today I am 7 months and doing well. Still don’t really have any crazy cravings, but feel like I’m eating all the time. Still drinking my orange juice but not eating as much Salt & Vinegar chips. I feel good during the day, but starting to get a little more tired at night. Maybe it’s because I’m starting to have trouble getting comfortable when I sleep. It’s kind of hard rotating a belly around in a small space. It would probably work a little better if Mollie and Chloe wasn’t right up against me but oh well. Thank goodness for my pregnancy pillow or I probably wouldn’t get any sleep. That is the most wonderful thing. I brought it back from the States and so very happy that I did. It’s in the shape of a candy cane with a curved bottom. It supports every where I need support. I just have to find a way to pack it, so I’ll have it in Texas. Mollie and Chloe will be sad that it’s gone because they love laying on it as much as I do. Speaking of Texas, this time next week I will be on a flight headed home. It’s really going to be weird going back without Bubba, but looking forward to being home. I keep telling myself that December will be here before we know it. We had our last Oman doc appointment last week. I’m still working on the 4D ultrasound pictures. I think if I go back to the doctor’s office they might be able to change the formatting on the pictures, so hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get that done. If they are able to do it, I will post them as soon as possible. I might just have them print some of the pictures and go that route. We will see. Hope all is great with you. Love to you all!!!

Getting bigger

The belly button is almost gone.

That's a growing boy in there!

0 comments: