Sunday, January 9, 2011
Our last Christmas in Oman
Ok I know I'm behind and that Christmas was several weeks ago, but better late then never. As you can see from the title this was our last Christmas in Oman. WHOOOHOOO!! We hope to be back in Texas a few months from now and are super excited. Ok back to Christmas, it's a little hard getting into the spirit of the holidays when you live in a Muslim country, but we did everything we could to make it feel a little like Christmas. We left our movie A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation at home, and it just isn't the holidays without those movies, so we downloaded them off of iTunes. Plus tons of Christmas music. If we weren't playing the movies we were listening to the fun music.
We got up early Christmas day, I take that back Kendall got us up early, to see what Santa left under the tree. Kendall got some really fun toys, a couple to help him learn to walk, a few puzzles, more clothes, books, and a bubble machine that he absolutely loves. Bubba and I had our Christmas at home before we came back to Oman. This year was the year of boots. I got Bubba a pair of elephant cowboy boots and he got me an awesome pair of Lucky Brand riding boots. Next Christmas is going to be so much fun, not only will Kendall be 2 years old, but we will be HOME!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment