Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Best Buddies

Kendall and Chloe are the best of friends. She doesn't mind when he pulls her ears or kicks her repeatedly. She even shares her ball with him. The years to come are going to be so much fun watching these two. This reminds me of our dog Jett when I was growing up. She and I grew up together and were best of friends. Jett was such a sweet black lab, and I miss her very much. I’m happy that Kendall will have memories similar to the ones I had. It’s even better that we live in an age of video cameras, so we can look back and say “remember when“.

2 comments:

davida said...

he is going to be crawling soon!!! i sure miss that sweet boy!!!

Manda said...

He's wanting to crawl just can't figure out just how to do it yet. He sure misses his Grandmommma (so do I). We can't wait to see you!!