I’m actually behind on this one since Kendall is actually 7 months old today, but better late then never. Kendall is growing up so fast it’s unbelievable. He is trying so many new things and getting more and more curious by the minute. Kendall started on baby food this month. His very first food was green beans, and he wasn’t too sure of them on the first try. We powered through that night, and the next day wasn’t so bad. He actually started to like them as the days went by. Since then we have added a lot more to his little pantry (peas, mangos, pears, sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash). Thank goodness he’s really liked everything we’ve given him. His main mode of independent transportation is still rolling all over the place. We are working on him sitting up by himself, but he’s a little stubborn and would rather lay down. I guess he thinks it’s easier to roll around when you are starting from the laying down position then from sitting up. When he is on his belly, he tries to get his legs underneath him and gets his rear end up in the air. I think once he figures it all out he is going to be on the go. We took him swimming the other day for the second time. He really enjoyed it more this time then last; maybe it’s because we got him Little Swimmer diapers this time. I’m sure the heavy diaper the first time kind of made it a little uncomfortable for him. I think he’s going to be a little fish and love the water. He was kicking his little legs, trying with all his might to swim. I’m going to look into swim lessons to get him started early. Over here it’s always hot , and Kendall loved it so much, so I think we will be going swimming a lot more. The adventure continues and I’m excited to see where it’s going. Kendall is such a blessing and makes the days so much more fun. It’s hard to believe in just 5 short months he will be a year old. Time is flying!!
Newborn 1 Month
2 Months
3 Months
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
Sunday, July 11, 2010
6 months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment