Friday, February 27, 2009

Things I love about my Hubby



- The love he has for me and our families.

- He has a great sense of humor.

- His amazing blue eyes.

- He tells me he loves me every chance he gets.

- He is my rock during good times and bad.

- He's an awesome cook...helps when I don't want to.

- When he plays with Mollie and Chloe...he loves them so much.

- He takes care of me when I'm not feeling good.

- Doesn't laugh too hard when I've fallen or run into something.

- That he prays before every meal no matter if we are at home or in public.

- That he will do anything for anyone.

- That he is a loyal friend. If you need him day or night he will be there to help you out in anyway possible.

- That he can have a good time no matter where he is or what he's doing.

- I love watching him sleep...so peaceful.

- That he has values and won't change them for anything.

- That he tells his family that he loves them before getting off the phone.

- He sets goals and gets excited when he achieves them.

- I just love him more then words can say.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!

I HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Day, Bubba!

Kendra said...

Happy Birthday Bubba Dub!! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Hope your day was wonderful - Happy Birthday! Davida

Daddy Sawyer said...

Happy Smurf Day!!!