Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cook out

Bubba and I had a cook out the other day for a someone that has been a life saver for us. His name is Daniel Renteria. He is the person who sent over our Christmas gifts that people shipped to us when no one else would. He is Bubba's focal point for Houston, but has ended up being a great person to go to for any question we might have. We also invited Chuck and Susan Walker. Chuck works for Oxy and is who Bubba goes to about the contract they have with Weatherford. Bubba cooked some yummy steaks and cheese potatoes. I made Texas Caviar and Apple Dumplings for dessert. Great times were had by all! Thank you Daniel for all your help and come back soon!!

Just about to eat

Bubba, Daniel, and Chuck

Me and Susan

1 comments:

Kendra said...

It looks like a great meal. I love Daniel because he obviously has a heart and shipped your "stuff" to you (and our Grandogs). The Texas caviar looks fabulous.