Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WE ARE IN OMAN!!

Just wanted to write a quick note and let everyone know we have made it to Oman, safe and sound. The flights were long, but nice since we flew business class. I think we ate our away across the Atlantic. Mollie and Chloe did great. They were still sleepy once we finally got to see them in Oman. From what I've seen, it looks like we are in west Texas. It's like Odessa, Tx but guys wear "dresses". I will post more and some pics probably tomorrow. It is late here, and Bubba and I are still on Texas time, so we are going to try and get to bed. Hope all is well with you!!! Stay in touch.

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Glad you all made it safely! Get some rest and post when you can.

Gwen said...

WOW! Can't believe you are there! Glad you are safe. I love you guys! :)