Sunday, April 6, 2008

The newest Wyninegar

We got a new addition to the Wyninegar family. Her name is Chloe and she is a full blood Jack Russell. We thought Mollie needed a sister and playmate. It has been a true adjustment. Mollie doesn't really like to share, so she is having to learn to play nice. I think they are going to be the best of friends. Chloe is two months old. Her dad is a smooth coat and her mom is what is called a broken coat (long haired). Chloe was the only smooth coat girl they had and the runt of the litter. She has a great personality and is mellow like Mollie. We are in for a fun adventure.

On the school front, I talked to my adviser Friday and the dean of general studies approved for the school to pay for my govt. class. I'm going to take the govt class in a minimester this may, and will go into UT core complete. That took a BIG load off my shoulders. I've also signed up for both summer I and II sessions and for my fall classes. This December I will complete phase I. There are five phases that you have to complete in order to graduate. I will complete phase IV December 2009 and start student teaching Spring 2010. Wish it was sooner, but hopefully it will fly by.

Well I've got a math test to study for and some homework to finish up. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chloe is adorable! I'm sure she and Mollie will be great friends! So glad everything worked out with school. I know that's a relief.
Love ya,
Kendra