Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bummed!

Today is a sucky day. Bubba left out today for work. It really bums me out when he has to leave, and I know he feels the same way if not 10x more. We pray more and more everyday that he'll find a job at home soon. We've been doing this for most of our relationship, and we are both ready for him to be home all the time. Please keep us in your prayers that Bubba will find a job soon. That would also mean we could start thinking more seriously about starting a family as well.

I guess if there is a bright spot in the day it would be that we got DirectTv today. Between the Wii, the satellite, and oh yeah school I'll be busy and hopefully this month will fly by. If any of you are bored just give me a shout. I'll be here :)

Good night and sweet dreams!!

0 comments: