Friday, January 6, 2012

36 weeks



Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 36 Weeks - about 4 weeks to go. In the home stretch.

Size of baby: About the size of a Large Cantaloupe. About 6 lbs and 19 in long

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I think I've gained around 25 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Everything I wear is now maternity

Gender: Another BOY!!! Landry Cole Wyninegar

Movement: I know he is in there. He's starting to have a schedule of when he moves. It will be
interesting to see how close he sticks to that schedule once he's here.

Sleep: Running after a 2 year old helps in this department. I get up once maybe twice in the middle of the night and that's all. Now when Kendall gets up early that's a different situation.

What I miss: Being able to move without something hurting.

Cravings: Not really craving anything these days. Just eating small meals when I can.

Symptoms: My hips and back are starting to hurt more. I'm carrying Landry out front more so my belly aches a little. 

Best Moment this week: Knowing that I'm in the final weeks and that Landry will be here very soon. He is going to be such a fun addition to our family, and Kendall is going to be a great big brother. I can't wait to meet my little Mister.

0 comments: