I had the most wonderful Mother's Day a mom could ask for - I got to spend the day with my two favorite boys. Sixteen months ago God gave me the greatest gift, today I especially thank Him for allowing me the privilege to be Kendall's mommy. That little boy has blessed our lives in more ways then we could have ever imagined.
 |
| Eating breakfast with Mommy |
Bubba is a pro at surprising me and today was no different. He and Kendall gave me the best Mother’s Day gift and I will treasure it the rest of my life. He took Kendall to a pottery place here in Oman and they painted a mug for me. The time and love that went into it makes it priceless. While they were painting the mug, a TV crew was there filming for the Turkish Radio Television Station. They asked Bubba if they could film Kendall painting, and he gave the go ahead. Now we have a TV star on our hands. Unfortunately it’s all in Arabic, but Kendall is still cute in any language.
 |
| Kendall helping me open my gift |
 |
| It brought tears to my eyes |
 |
| My awesome mug!! |
 |
| Little tiny hands |
I put on my Facebook today- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers ~ Jewish proverb-I believe this is very true. My mom has been by my side through great times and some not so great times. She has seen me at my best and my worst and still loves me unconditionally. No matter how old I get, I will always call her Momma and my friend. I love her more then she will ever know. I also have two wonderful stepmoms and a great mother-in-law that love me like their own. I have an amazing sister-in-law that is not only an awesome sister, but also a great mother to two gorgeous kids. In addition to all these wonderful mothers, I have fabulous “mommy friends”. They help me through the hard times, cheer me on, lift me up, and love me no matter what. I look up to ALL these amazing moms and thank God for putting such strong, loving, and fun women in my life. Without moms there would be no world.
1 comments:
Best gift ever! He is just so handsome and can't wait to come visit you guys!
Post a Comment