I had a fun 30th birthday. Bubba, Kendall, and I went to Chili's for a late lunch. The waiters there are super sweet, and we've gotten to know them since we've been here. They always take care of us and have an iced tea ready for us as soon as we sit down. They were excited about my birthday and that we came up there to celebrate. They even gave me a plant. After lunch Bubba got to spend the afternoon with me and Kendall, so we just hung out and relaxed. Later that evening we were going to head to the Mexican food place here for dinner.
 |
Dessert at Chili's
The waiters gave me the plant |
 |
| Helping me celebrate |
 |
| My sweet little family |
 |
| This is one of the waiters that always waits on us |
 |
More of the waiters
They love Kendall |
We decided to head out around 7pm for dinner. I just figured it would be me, Bubba, Kendall, and Lee (on of Bubba's rotators) for dinner. As soon as we walked in the door the manager came running up and put a hat on my head. Bubba picked out this wonderful hat that announced to everyone that I was now 30. We went into the main part of the restaurant and I see all our friends sitting at a big table blowing party favors. Bubba had set up a surprise dinner for me. He even got me an ice cream cake complete with 30 trick candles. I thought I was going to pass out from trying to blow them all out.
 |
| My surprise dinner at Pavo Real |
 |
| The beautiful hat Bubba picked out for me |
 |
| Lee, me, & Kellie |
 |
| Pete, me, & Ali |
 |
| Lee, me, & Robbie |
 |
| Kendall having a good time |
 |
| Yalina, me, & Vicki |
 |
Yummy ice cream cake
Yes it has 30 candles on it |
 |
| Trying to blow all those candles out |
 |
Dang candles are trick candles I thought I was going to hyperventilate trying to blow them out |
We had so much fun, and Kendall was such a trooper through it all. I'm so happy that we have such wonderful friends that I could celebrate with here in Oman. Now I can't wait to get home to Texas and celebrate a little more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment