Thursday, February 25, 2010

Latest Update...

Well I think we are finally on Oman time. Bubba and I have been trying to stay busy in the attempt to wear Kendall out by the time it's bed time. It's been working so far. He's been sleeping between 6-7 hrs. It's been really nice even though I still get up once to check on him. Here are some pics from the past week or so. I have more on my camera that I need to download. Once I do, I'll post them as well, so be looking for more pictures of Kendall and his Oman adventures.

Bubba and two of his babies

Tuckered out...

He likes sitting up and taking everything in

Out at B&F Roadside Diner
(they have great hamburgers)


Uncle Rob and Aunt Gwen got Kendall the little outfit below. Uncle Rob picked it out and Aunt Gwen had his name put on it. Kendall looks super cute. Y'all did a great job!!
Not another picture

Such a cutie!

Hanging out in Daddy's chair

It actually got cool enough one evening that Kendall actually needed a jacket.
This little jacket is a 6 months and it fits Kendall great.
Such a healthy boy.


Kendall and Bubba took me out on a date the other night to Pavo Real. I finally got to have a margarita. I only had one because after that one I was a little buzzed. It had been over a year since the last time I had a margarita, so I guess it's expected. I did taste really good!!
My boys on our date This is how Bubba spent our date night

This is how Kendall spent the night.
Can't you tell he was having fun??


Part of Kendall's pack n play is a mat he lays on and it has this little thing that hangs over him with different animals hanging from it. We tried it out for the first time the other day. At first he wasn't too sure of it, but after a little while I heard a few little giggles coming from his direction. I'm excited to see what he does once he has some control of his arms and starts hitting at them. I think it's something he's going to enjoy for a little while.

Looking at all the fun animals
Trying to figure out how to get to them

Had a little too much fun

0 comments: