Monday, January 11, 2010

Kendall's Birth

Kendall Brice Wyninegar made his debut December 11, 2009 at 2:30pm. Bubba and I just thought we had an idea of the love we would have for our little boy until he got here. We think he has hung the moon. The labor and delievery was kind of eventful since my water broke the night before while we were at home, not to mention the magic wand, and the UFO sound that started to go off right before Kendall came out...come to find out it was the doctor's ringtone for his wife. We moved to three different rooms within 48 hrs. and had the sweetest nurses that went above and beyond. Bubba cut the cord and then later gave Kendall his very first bath. Bubba was amazing throught the entire delievery. He was right beside me, helping me push, and watching his little man come into the world. I'm so proud of him! He didn't even pass out. Also during this amazing time my awesome sister in law Gwen was capturing every moment. Not to mention helping hold my leg and counting out my pushes. Between Bubba, Gwen and my epidural, I had the best experiance bringing Kendall into the world. I couldn't have done without my support team. Thank you Bubba and Gwen for all that you did for me and Kendall. Love you both more then you will ever know.
Waiting to get the show on the road

This is when our life changed.
Dec. 11, 2009 2:30pm
Kendall made his debut

The first time I saw my baby boy

Bubba seeing Kendall for the first time

My favorite picture

21 inches long

8 lbs 7 oz

I love this little boy sooooo much

The Wyninegars
Father and Son


Bubba giving Kendall his first bath

Sweetness

Kendall Brice Wyninegar


Sweet litte yawn

Mommy and Kendall

Little frog

2 comments:

Gwen said...

What lovely photos!

Manda said...

Thank you Gwen! We had an awesome photographer.