Our next appointment is scheduled for Aug. 12th, but we couldn't wait. We made another appointment yesterday to find out what Peanut was going to be. Our doctor is so sweet and said no problem come on in. We went straight to the 4D ultrasound this time. Before our appointment I decided that I would help Peanut move around a little so I drank a small cold Sprite, a glass of cold water, and ate some JalapeƱo poppers (Peanut actually wanted those. He loves some JalapeƱos, me not so much). Once we got settled in on the table and got the ultrasound going, we knew right away we were having a boy. He was moving around so much that it wasn't hard to see the "turtle". We are so excited. The doctor said that everything looked good and on schedule. Now we need to start thinking of names. Talk about overwhelming. We will keep you updated. The picture that is on here is one that I took of the ultrasound. I will post one without a flash mark on it when we are able to scan them into the computer.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
OMG how cool!! What a GREAT picture! CONGRATS!!
WOW...He is amazing!
WOOO HOO!
We are so happy for you. Love you guys (all 3 of you)!
Post a Comment