Let me paint a quick picture:It was our weekend-just doing some lounging around the house. Up on the terrace catching some rays-enjoying the view of Gulf of Oman. Amanda approaches me with a little gift sack (with a large Smile). I looked inside-there was a bib saying "I've got a No. 1 Daddy". I looked at it-I said its cute! She told me to look, there is more. There it was, a pregnacy test. Bright Blue Plus Sign. I couldn't believe it-It brought tears to my eyes....We've been trying for the past few months-but what a surprise and a blessing this soon. We are about 5.5 weeks along and will go back to the doctor at the end of April-the doc says that we should hear the heartbeat by then. Amanda couldn't have told me in a better way-she is so wonderful and thoughtful!
Alot of people think it's more backwoods here than Eastern Kentucky-It's not!! If the doctors from India don't come to the USA-they come here. Also, they have a 4-D ultra sound machine at our Doctor's office-now that is pretty cool-not many places have those yet.
We appreciate all the love and support from all of our friends and family. We love you all and can't wait to visit in June. Looks like another Dec. B-day to the list!
Alot of people think it's more backwoods here than Eastern Kentucky-It's not!! If the doctors from India don't come to the USA-they come here. Also, they have a 4-D ultra sound machine at our Doctor's office-now that is pretty cool-not many places have those yet.
We appreciate all the love and support from all of our friends and family. We love you all and can't wait to visit in June. Looks like another Dec. B-day to the list!




5 comments:
I am so excited for you both. You will be a wonderful mommy and daddy! Can't wait to see y'all and the sweet pea!
Congrats! We are so very, very excited! We think Auntie Amanda should come stay in San Antonio when she comes home to deliver! :)
Congratulations to you both!! I love the idea of having all these wonderful babies around. I'm with Gwen!!! I hope that I can be sort of a "Dandy" for your sweetie!!!!
That is awesome news Amanda and Bubba! Hope to see you next time you are in SA.
OMG!! I'm so excited for you guys! December birthdays are the best...hehe. Thank you for the present at the shower! Cant wait to see you guys in June!
Post a Comment