Monday, December 22, 2008

"Fishing Trip"

We went deep sea fishing a couple weeks ago with Chuck and Susan Walker on their boat. Chuck is Bubba's counter point with Oxy. I was worried since I've only been on a boat on a lake. I wasn't sure how I would be out in a gulf. It wasn't that bad. The water was clam and beautiful. We didn't catch anything. When we were around the dolphins we had a nibble, but we didn't see anything else after that. I was just enjoying the dolphins. That is the closest I've ever been to them, so I had to take tons of pics. I posted the best one out of 20...not really that many. We headed back and came upon a beautiful island. The water was super clear. It was also very cold. I didn't stay in it for very long. After being out on the water all day, we were ready to get back, shower, and get some warm food on our belly. We had a great time and can't wait to do it again. Enjoy our pics.









1 comments:

Kendra said...

Fun in the sun!!! Sounds like y'all had a great time. I have never seen dolphin like that in the wild. They are amazing. Love all the pics.