Saturday, October 18, 2008

Man I've been busy!!!

This month has been busy and it's just the 18th! Mollie, Chloe, and I went down to Lufkin on the seventh and hung out with Mom for the night. Then we got up early and headed to San Antonio to see Rob, Gwen, and the kids. Mom stayed just a couple days, but I stayed for a little over a week. I always have a great time while I'm down there. Rob and Gwen had their pumpkin patch mini-shot that weekend, so I helped in any way I could. Most of the time was trying to make the babies smile that Rob scared. I must admit they have some cute baby clients. I don't know how Rob and Gwen do those shoots. I was exhausted after just a couple hours. They never let up, and the pictures prove it, they turned out awesome. Camaryn and Landon are getting so big. I really enjoyed playing, snuggling, talking, being around both of them. No matter if Landon was walking around in his new boots and pjs, or Camaryn always wanting to take a shower, every night was so much fun and always a surprise. I'm sure going to miss them! I also loved hanging out with Gwen and Rob. Gwen always makes a day fun and interesting. Plus she got me hooked back on Starbucks. So much so that I had to get me some coffee after tanning this morning. At least it wasn't the 6 hour stuff. I'm so lucky to have such a great sister in law. She is truly someone I can talk to and get great advice from no matter the topic. It was also great spending time with my big brother. He is a man that loves his family beyond words, and someone I look up to. During the pumpkin patch is was fun to watch him do anything to make the kids laugh. Even if that meant hitting himself in the head with a foam bat. Only my brother. Rob and I have come a long way together, and I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful big brother. I'm going to miss them so much, and I know my big brother already misses his little sister ;) I also got to spend a little time with Jim and Kendra. Joe's Crab shack was lots of fun, and talking about everything under the sun. Yes Jim, I know the Longhorns beat the Sooners...I'm still upset about that.

While I was gone, my friend Abby had her little girl. If you remember she is the friend I did the baby shower for in August. Well I finally got to see Abby and Kagen the Friday after I got home. Kagen is so little and so sweet. She actually smiled while I was holding her. Ok I know it was probably gas, but it was still a smile. Abby looked wonderful, and is loving being a mom.

Today I finally got my hair done. It was about to drive me crazy. I went to a new girl this time (my girl was just too hard to get into at such a short notice); actually she is the fiancee of a friend of ours. I decided to go back to my natural color since I'm not sure what they do in Oman. Keeping up highlights might be easier then I think once we move, but I didn't want to take a chance. She also cut it and gave it some shape. It feels so much better. I've posted pics below of San Antonio, Kagen, and my new do.

I had so much fun hanging with the fam and Kagen. I'm truly blessed. Now I'm looking forward to Bubba coming home on Tuesday, people coming in for this weekend, and our college football and good byes party. We have several people coming in this next weekend from out of town. Which includes my dad from Amarillo, my friend from college, Annabel and Julie from Chicago, and a few of Bubba's friends from Naples to just name a few. It should be tons of fun. I just hope I don't cry through the entire thing. I will defiantly post pics. Until then be safe and God bless!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to have you here! :) I will be sad when you go.....