that helped me celebrate my birth with a few meals, a couple drinks, several laughs
and a lot of memories made. I love each and everyone of you!!
able to be here on the actual day. He ordered it in August, and
the owner of the cake shop brought it to the restaurant.
Bubba came up with everything on the cake...it brought tears
to my eyes. I'm truly blessed to have such an amazing
man in my life.
Mom & Lon came up on my actual birthday and took me to lunch.We had a lot of fun, ate some great food, and laughed all afternoon. I had a great birthday.
Getting closer and closer to 30.
Thank you to everyone who sent me such wonderful birthday wishes, and amazing gifts. I am very very blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. I'm excited to see what the next year will bring....stay tuned to find out.




2 comments:
What a great cake! Now we know why Bubba was so insistent on you being home for your birthday. Glad your day was special! We love you!
28 looks good! I don't have much further myself:S
Post a Comment