I finally got my Summer II grade...I made an "A". Ok it wasn't really a hard "A" to get since my teacher said as long as you give your speeches you will get an "A". The better news out of it all is that my GPA is actually 3.33. CRAZINESS!! I do know my GPA has never been that high. I guess what I need to do is just take one class a semester and maybe before I'm 80 I'll finally finish.
Well I'm off to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow with Abby's baby shower. I'm so excited, and I hope she gets everything she needs. Abby's in the home stretch just 41 days to go, so please keep her, baby Kagen, Lex (her hubby), and their families in your prayers. I'll post pictures tomorrow.
Good night!!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Grade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment